Thursday, July 10, 2008

Does the Pope Shit in the Woods?


All hail a new partner blogger, Pope. Ninja Please is happy to have Pope blogging on his own and along with me, and undoubtedly will expose me for the drunk hack that I truly am. The good news is he is a drunk hack as well, so if you like listening to two inebriated fake superheros argue about the mating habits of comic book characters and many other non-sequitors, then this is the place to be. If not, then FUCK OFF. We never liked you anyway.

1 comment:

1mileperday said...

All Hail Action Pope! The world needs megalomaniacs and I am here to abide! And by abide, I mean ramble incoherently while disagreeing with Ghost for no good reason, agreeing with Ghost for completely false Vatican-y reasons, and disregarding his comments entirely on every third Tuesday while pretending to battle a series of inane and ridiculous foes (i.e. whatever happens to be created in a drunken haze). Cheers bitches!